Clark Fork Drifter - Session 5
October 12-13, 2012

Well, poop. I committed the worst sin a project manager can commit: I forgot my camera. I'd like to have the skills to paint pictures with words and take you though the processes we more or less invented as we went along, but I am not that talented.

Our big goal was to get the partial bulkheads in, and we were successful. We also got the spacers for the wales installed (we are using maple - it looks very nice) and the breasthook fitted. There were, of course, numerous other fiddy-bits to be worked out and worked on, but those details are lost without pictures.

On session 6, we'll get the shelves and wales installed. I'd love to get her flipped and start on the bottom.