About the Boathouse
at the Boathouse!
The Toledo Community Boathouse
is CLOSED March of 2017. Thank you for your interest and support.
During the closure, please
amuse yourself by reading about our past activities in our
Archives section. :)
The Port of Toledo's Community Boathouse is a resource
for the people of - and visitors to - Toledo, Oregon.
At the Toledo Community Boathouse, people can
- Learn how to row and paddle watercraft in a safe and competent
- Learn to sail
- Learn how to build wooden boats
- Learn how to maintain classic wooden boats
- Attend classes on boating safety
- Explore the waterfront culture and history of the Toledo area
HOURS OF OPERATION: 4-7 most Fridays and 10-2
of all our activities